7 Foods That Will Boost Your Testosterone Naturally To Build Muscle And Improve Your Sex Life
If you really want to boost your testosterone levels, all you need to do is make sure to eat more fats.
However… you need to eating the right types of fats.
That’s why I’m revealing the 7 best fatty foods that will boost your testosterone naturally right now.
Here they are…
1. Egg Yolk – Eggs are cheap, and they are also an excellent source of protein… not to mention, high in good fats. However, you have to eat the whole egg to get its full benefits, not just the egg whites. In the past egg yolks have gotten a very bad rep… but unlike this popular belief, egg yolks contain more nutrients than the egg whites.
Also, the cholesterol in egg yolks can help boost your testosterone.
So next time you see some guy throwing out their egg yolks, be sure to let them know that they’re just throwing away their testosterone. 🙂
2. Fatty Fish – The term “fatty fish” might sound horrible, but the muscle you’ll build from eating it will be ripped! Highly oily fish such as sardines, mackerel and trout are all full of omega-3 fatty acids. These are good fats that are awesome for helping your body naturally boost your testosterone.
3. Nut Butter – Sounds funny… yes I know. But nut butters are another super-charged source of healthy fats. And there are more options out there other than just plain old peanut butter… there’s also almond, cashew, pecan, hazelnut and even more types of butters!
And they’re all loaded with protein and testosterone boosting fats that your body needs.
However, if you don’t like them in butter form… eating them in their whole form is also just as good.
4. Olive Oil – Olive oil is one of the most recommended foods for any healthy lifestyle. Substituting corn oils with olive oil when cooking is one of the easiest ways of replacing bad fats with good fats. My favorite way of using olive oil is as a substitute salad dressing with some cracked pepper, instead of ranch.
5. Avocados – Pound for pound, (or ounce for ounce) avocados are packed with the highest percentage of good fats. Not only does this super food fill your body with healthy fats and cholesterol to supercharge your testosterone levels, but it also lowers your bad cholesterol at the same time.
And you can start substituting avocados for butter or cream cheese, and even replace the mayo on your sandwich with avocado slices. Your taste buds and testosterone will thank you for it!
6. Beef – A lot of people consider turkey, chicken and fish the only healthy meats, and think that they should avoid red meat altogether. However, what most people don’t realize is that half of the fat in beef is a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid — the same healthy fat that’s found in olive oil.
In addition, beef contain tons of vitamins that are not only crucial for making testosterone, but also for burning fat. So go ahead and eat that steak!
7. Coconut – Coconuts are full of the essential fatty acids you need to boost your testosterone easily. It also comes in the form of oil which you can use for cooking or dressing, similar to olive oil.
Coconuts also come in shredded or dried pieces, which you can use for desserts or a healthy snack.
And those are my 7 most favorite testosterone boosting foods!
Increasing your testosterone and burning off your belly fat doesn’t have to be difficult or taste disgusting… and these delicious foods prove that! Now, what if you are already eating most of these foods, but want to boost your testosterone even further?
Or what if you don’t like any of these foods, but still want the muscle building and fat burning effects of testosterone?
New Article Coming soon!…